Building A Better Brand — An HBCU Student WorkshopJoin us for a Student Workshop session led by the People Team at HBCU First.Kayla Braggs is the People Lead at HBCU First.
Kayla, from the Atlanta metro area, is a senior food science major at Florida A&M University. More About Kayla
Taylor Davis is the People Development Lead at HBCU First.
• Student Government Association: 51st Student Senate- Organization and Finance Committee (OFC Chairwoman); 50th Student Senate- Activity and Service (A&S Liaison); 49th Student Senate- Student Relations Committee (SRC) Chairwoman
• FAMU MANRRS Chapter: Parliamentarian
• National MANRRS: 2020-2021 Region II Undergraduate Student Vice President; 2021-2022 National Undergraduate President
• Food Science Club: Fundraising Chair
• New Student Orientation: Orange and Green Guide
• Presidential Ambassadors
• College of Agriculture and Food Sciences (CAFS) Ambassador
• USDA 1890 Scholar- National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS)
• FAMU Honors College (President’s List)
• CAFS Ambassador
• Cultivating Undergraduate Research Scholars (CURS) Research Intern
• Girl Scout Co-Leader- Troop #4021
• 2020 Black Futures in Food and Beverage (BFFB) Inaugural Fellow
• Beta Alpha Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (2021-2022 Parliamentarian)
Taylor, from the Atlanta metro area, is a chemical engineering major at North Carolina A&T State University. More About Taylor
Moriah Milner is the People Etiquette Lead at HBCU First.
• University Honors Program
• Cheatham-White (CW) Scholar — Social Engagement Chair (2021 - Present)
• Global Medical Brigades — Volunteering Chair (2021 - Present)
• 100 Collegiate Women — E-board Intern (2021 - Present)
• Alpha Lambda Delta Honors Society — President (2021 - Present)
• UNCG & NCAT Joint School of Nanoscience & Nanoengineering — Undergraduate Researcher (Summer 2021)
• Procter & Gamble Standout Emerging Leader
• Chancellor’s List
Moriah, from the Atlanta metro area, is a chemical engineering major at North Carolina A&T State University. More About Moriah
Amil Bolden is the People Experience Lead at HBCU First.
• Earned an A.S in Integrative Studies from Clayton State University
• Honors Student Advisory Board (E-Board) (2020 - Present)
• National Society of Black Engineers — Bluford STEAM Outreach Committee and Engagement Award
• Chancellor’s List
• Alpha Lambda Delta Honors Society
• American Association of Blacks in Energy — James K. Davis Scholar
Amil, from central Virginia, is a business management major at Howard University. More About Amil
This event is exclusively for HBCU First Interns.
• Dean’s List
• 21st Century Advantage Program —Management Team Leader (2020 - Present)